2013年6月16日日曜日

What`s going on with Nara jets?

MISSION  the international exchange.  reasearched 16 Jun 2013

I and my wife went to the Kawanishi culture centre to see what is going on with the international exchange of Nara jets.

 

 

Here are what I found.

 

1, the event shouldn't be done in June. It was above 30 Celsius as well as humid. I got exhausted in my wheel chair. 

 

2, the international faces. I met the ALTs from South Africa, had a bit of nice conversation.

In addition, there were the Tibetan and Srilankan exhibitions. 

 

3,the friendly ALTs, they looked trying as hard as they can to communicate with the locals.

 

4,the stage performances need some more work. For instance, adding Japanese subtitles along with what they do, otherwise the locals never know what the singer sings.

 

 

Conclusion,

I had a lot of trouble to speak English be cause of paralysis and a lack of practice. I know that I recently write more than speak, I don't need to speak English at all on a daily basis.

But honestly, I could have done more. All we need is opportunity, that's all.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿