2013年6月7日金曜日

ACCIDENTAL MISSION Nara prefectural office


I accidently went to the Nara prefectural office today. (researched 05,Jun 2003)


Fortunately, I found that  it is a pretty good place to stop by.

Here is what I saw.

1, The place is closely located to the Nara park.


2, a good, clean space that is in the shadow of building.

This is an ideal spot to have some lunch. You can watch people are getting hustled by the deer over the road at the Nara park.


3, the rooftop square, rooftop is open for the public, this open air spot  is newly found.

You can enjoy the wide view of Nara.


4, the disputable building, the building gathered a lot of argument over the height, when it`s built.


How to get there,

The kintetsu Nara station is the gateway station for the Nara park as well as the Nara prefectural office building.


Car park is available at the prefectural building, it`s free to park your car for initial 1 hour, it costs you ¥1000 after 1 hour.


Car parking space for wheel chair users is available at the other side of the prefectural office building. They let you park your car to your request.


Over all,

There is a nice, smooth sidewalk along the road to the Nara park as well as the prefectural building. A lot of tourists are walking during the day. There are quite a few sores and cafes which allow you to enjoy the atmosphere. You can spend a few hours to have a look what`s there.



Conclusion,

I and my wife went there by car,( parked our car at a space for wheel chair users at the back of the office building.) and it was awful to go around the places ( I was in my own manual wheel chair with my wife holding on behind.)We had some lunch in the shadow of the building that I reported.

I`m also on facebook, checkhttps://www.facebook.com/ryo.nguchi?ref=tn_tnmn

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿