2013年8月10日土曜日

You wanna cold one?


Mission Soni kogen beer (researched 10 Aug 2013)


Let me guess what you love to drink in the summer (I'm gifted to see what's on one's mind). The answer is beer.


It's damn easy to guess what's your favorite drink in the middle of this crazy season. Yes we all love beers. I suppose you'd have your favorite beer.


Today, I'll introduce Soni kosen beer that is locally brewed beer in Soni village, Nara pref.


In fact, Japan has 4 major beer brewers such as Kirin, Asahi, Suntory and Supporo. They all very competitive each other, producing some of the best beers in the world.


Personally, I drink Kirin quite regularly. Two of the best beers I've ever drunk is Windhoek from Namibia and Steinlager from New Zealand.


How ever, Nara's Soni kogen beer is produced by a small brewery. You have to be lucky to come across this rear beer.


Here are two places where you can buy Soni kogen beer.  

1, Soni kogen farm garden, this is where the brewery is located , has a nice restaurant nearby. You can pretty much enjoy freshly brewed beer as well as good food.

They open from 10am-6pm, close on Wednesdays.

The place is located up in the high lands, normally requires you a car to get there.

Check their web site for more http://www.soni-kogen.com/


Actually, you can get there by train and bus, if you are keen.

Bus takes you there in 45min from Kintetsu Nabari station.


Also, you can stay at The National Soni Outdoor Learning Centre reasonably.


2, Kitora liquor store in Nishinokyo, Nara city. They open from 9am-9pm, close on Tuesdays

Address 3-30 Gojyo, Nara city, Nara ph o742-33-2557 fax  0742-35-3377    URL http://kitora.com/, they have  a shop on line. Check it out!!


Conclusion

When I was young, I was traveling many places, came across some great beers on the road. Now, they are all my good memories. I`m sure Japan would have some of the greatest beers. All you gotta do is "drink it to experience it."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿