2013年7月27日土曜日

Yamaya has it all


Mission, Yamaya (researched 26 Jul 2013)

 

Have you heard of Yamaya?

 I guess some of you would know (patronage) 'em. I actually one of many people who shop at that crazy liquor store very often.

If you stay in Japan and look for a place to buy beers to enjoy the rest of the summer, try to find the nearest Yamaya.

In fact, I shop at Yamatokoriyama store while they have 305 stores across the nation.

Today, I'll tell you what's good about Yamaya,

1, they sell not only liquor but foods from all over the world. I actually worked as a chef in Australia and I see their wide variety of internatuonal foods are incredible.

2, the enthusiastic collection of any type of liquor. I personally love to drink Scotch and shochu (local spirits from the south of Kyusyu.
 
 

Thanks to Yamaya, my drinking life gets in to another level.

3, the international selection of foods. You might find foods from your home. The Italian foods and retort-packed foods (curry, stew) are well selcted. Also, the Japanese finger food is beautifully lined up.
 
 

4, the Yamatokoriyama store is totally accessible, has car park right in front and a toilet for disabled people as well as the ATM.
 
 

 

Conclusion, I and my wife used live in Hikone, Shiga, had no Yamaya.( got bombed)

Ridiculously, the people in Hikone had no idea of Yamaya.

Also, You can shop reasonably at Yamaya, be aware of buy too much, be awarw of drinking too much afterwards,


 
 
 
 
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿