2014年11月3日月曜日

A Nice day in Saikazaki 雑賀崎.

Mission  what`s on the coast line of Wakayama City.(researched  30 Oct 2014)

I and my wife love to explore Wakayama City`s coastal area.

 A few days ago, we had a quick ride to Saikazaki (雑賀崎) to find what`s there.

Here is the photos which were taken by my wife
.

             The Saikazaki lighthouse. You can enjoy the nice view of Wakayama City from the spot.
              A dog from the neighbor was walking around for food. My wife was feeding him little bit.



       

There is a fishmonger called Sanmaya さんま屋 near the lighthouse. Selling ash dry saury.






  Hello!!





 The road in Saikazaki is generally steep.






The old fishing village of Saikazaki.






The fishing port of Saikazai.  The seagulls were frying by.





The fishing boats.
. I hear the morning market is held by local fishermen sometimes.





It was a nice and sunny day in Saikazaki.



As I mentioned, we love to have a ride to go down to the coast. Now, we have another  plans to go down to different parts of the coast in Wakayama to find what's there. Stay tuned.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿