2014年10月13日月曜日

Search for the best bowl of Wakayama ramen noodles; Restaurant 1

Hello every one.
.
As I wrote it on the report "I am addicted ",  I love Wakayama ramen noodls
( refer 03 September 2013 issue )

Today, I will tell you what`s good and bad about a Wakayama raen restaurant

 Their are hundreds Wakayama ramen noodle restaurants in town.
 There fore, I choose one each repot on my own selection for you.

However, grading each restaurant is done by my own judgment.

RESTAURANT 1 ( 11th Oct 2014), Marushige chuka-soba "丸繁中華そば"

☆☆ out of 5

out of 5

What they serve you is classified  into the pork bone and soy sauce type


.
As you see the photo, the bowl is filled with a little too much soup

The noodles them selves are slightly thicker than those traditional thin ones which I love the most.

I suppose the noodles wouldn`t have the best quality, thus they left me imperfect texture.

The soup had little bittrerness. I guess they would have over boiled the soup little bit.

Further more, it`s accessible all the way for wheel chairs at the restaurant, has the car park right infront and the Western type-toilet.

In addition, they serve you not only Wakayama ramen noodles but variety of
food such as dote-yaki どて焼き(Stewed beef sinew in miso and sake)

Marushige is centrally located, requires 15 min walk from the Wakayama
station.

Conclusion, it has no doubt that I am searching for the best Wakayama
ramen noodles. Yes, Marushige has good accessbiity, is friendly for the wheel chair users while what they produce wasn`t as good as such.

Open 11am -1pm  6pm- 2am. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays

Ph 0734-473-0190

Address 177 Kuroda Wakayama City 177 黒田 和歌山市

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿